Focus on the key skills for your remote collaboration – whether you are a leader of a virtual team or a project or a worker who does not share the same office with other co-participants or contractors.
This one-day program teaches how to overcome the main barriers to successful remote collaboration management, lead remote teams effectively and make good use of communication media.
Why choose this program?
- You will come to realize the communication differences of virtual teams in regard to technologies and the psychology of communication. You will be able to choose a suitable tool for a specific purpose of managing a team.
- Based on the differences and similarities between traditional and virtual teams, you will be able to establish conditions for effective virtual teams. In traditional teams, you will be able to effectively exploit the possibilities of online communication.
- You will get familiar with the processes of effective virtual team work – how to maintain motivation and productivity at a high level and avoid potential pitfalls of remote collaboration and virtual team management.
Who is it for?
- Managers of virtual teams
- Workers who collaborate with others remotely, including people outside their traditional team, even clients and contractors
- HR professionals and managers with a focus on the advantages and disadvantages of virtual collaboration relevant to their company or a team
- Basic criteria for successful remote collaboration and how to create them.
- Optimizing your projects, tasks and activities to virtual environment.
- Building a social connection despite the absence of physical contact.
- Intercultural remote collaboration.
- The main causes of e-mail and teleconferencing inefficiency and effective solutions.
- Collaboration and remote communication team agreements.
Part 1: Remote collaboration criteria
Learn the 4 main aspects of successful remote collaboration and how to establish them.
- 4 key aspects of successful remote collaboration
- how to ensure these aspects from a managerial position or address them as a member of a virtual team
- personal skills and qualifications for virtual team members
- the declining importance of conventional teams; while conventional team processes must be adapted to virtual environment
Part 2: Remote project management
Know how to successfully manage all the key stages of a project when collaborating remotely.
- what conventional project management practices can be used in remote collaboration
- defining objectives, roles, workflows and other key aspects of a project in remote collaboration
- kick off meetings and other types of remote meetings
- monitoring and reporting activities and results
- delegating and receiving responsibilities
- push and pull motivation in virtual collaboration
Part 3: Working remotely in intercultural environment
Use intercultural differences to your advantage, rather than allowing them to become the source of problems and misunderstandings.
- where intercultural collaboration may cause problems and when is it to your advantage
- increasing personal competence for working with people from different cultures
- how to prevent intercultural misunderstandings and conflicts, in both general and specific terms
- the most common sources of intercultural conflicts between the East and the West, the North and the South, and how to prevent them in remote collaboration
- analysis of the key differences between specific cultures and ensuring that they don’t jeopardize the collaboration
- adaptation of oneself vs. others in intercultural conflicts, its possibilities and limitations, understanding one’s own reactions and preferences
Part 4 – Building virtual teams, trust and relationships
Understand the importance of the social aspect in remote collaboration in order to increase overall efficiency; how to build it and strengthen it.
- why is the social aspect in remote collaboration so critical and why it is often lacking
- how to build virtual teams
- how to encourage social aspect in remote collaboration
- the importance of trust and its two levels and how it can be unconsciously and easily lost
- three factors that contribute to fostering trust on a personal and professional level
Part 5 – Effective teleconferencing
Learn the basic requirements for leading effective teleconferences.
- teleconferences (incl. videoconferencing), virtual meetings: how to get the most from them, how to set them up, conduct, conclude and implement a follow-up
- ways how to structure and lead a teleconference to maximally engage others and maximize its effectiveness
Part 6 – Ensuring mutual availability of participants in remote collaboration
Understand the importance and the extent of communication team agreements.
- forming agreements on emailing and teleconferencing
- framework agreements relating to other aspects of remote collaboration
Tento program vám otevře cestu k navýšení kvality osobnosti a spolupráce zevnitř ven: Lead Yourself .
Dvoudenní průřezový program toho nejlepšího z dlouhodobého programu Emočního leadershipu.
Navyšte své klíčové emočně sociální kompetence pro podmínky týmové spolupráce.
Zažijte, jak vytvořit prostředí, které formuje zdravou sebedůvěru a podporuje vzájemnou důvěru.
Unikátní program dvou expertů z praxe, ve kterém získáte klíč ke skvělému výkonu nejen v práci.
Seminář, který vám odhalí skryté vnitřní síly emocí a myšlení, které brzdí všechny vaše změny.
Workshop pro ty, kdo chtějí pochopit kořeny neetického jednání nejen v byznysu.
Intenzivní program určený všem, kteří se chtějí posunout ve své komunikaci a stylu sebeprezentace.
Inspirativní workshop, který vám ukáže, jak v týmech probudit potenciál nejen nastupující generace.
Training designed for those who want to become more convincing and confident speaker.