Do you want to present without butterflies in your stomach? Then join our intensive training designed for managers and team leaders who want to perfect their art of presenting.
You shall experience the whole process of creating, designing and delivering any presentations. You learn tips and tricks to make your presentation more memorable, convincing and credible.
You will learn to
- plan your presentations
- create a positive first impression
- work with different structures to achieve different goal
- sustain pressure, negative reactions and difficult questions
- build credibility in your presentations and communication
- express yoursef shortly and clearly
- receive and give feedback
- manage stress and stage fright
The target group
Training is designed for managers and team leaders who want to perfect their presentation style.
- Own prepared presentations
- Rhetorical skills and voice and breathing excercises
- How to manage unexpected situations
- Reacting to objections and unpleasnat or offensive questions
After the training your presentation will be more convincing with higher impact. You will get feedback and benefit from concrete recommendations to improve your presentation skills.
You will acquire the sklil to control and master your voice and excercise speech techniques. You will improve your rhetoric skills. You will master the techniques to manage negative reactionfrom the audience. You will train and experience all above mentioned skills and situations.
Interactive training of model / real life situations, group games, case studies and video training as well as short lectures into the particular topic, discussions and group sharing and reflection.
The participants will bring their real presentation on the topic of their own choice, with which they will work throughout the training.
Goals of the Training
- Improve the presentation skills based on feedback and video analysis.
- Reinforce the desired skills and eliminate the disturbing effects
- Master the voice to reach higher impact
- Enhance the rhetorical skills for professional performance
- Manage negative reactions, difficult situations and upleasant questions
- Stress Management
Content – Day I
- Convincing presentation
- Goal, form and content of the presentation
- Visual effects and visual aids
- How to remain remembered
- Feedback and recommendation
- Speach techniques
- Voice excercises
- Improvised presentation
Content – Day II
Managing unexpected, negative and difficult situation
- Space and time pressure
- Creating rapport with the audience, interaction
- Managing disruption
- Stimulating and ecouraging passive audience
- Managing mistakes
- Stress management
Reacting to objection and answering uncomfortable / offensive questions
- Roleplays based on real life situations
- Diplomacy in answering unpleasant questions
- Facing objections and invectives
- Question pool
The training is based on personal experience, constant feedback. The participants will go through different type of situation and constant change of the character of the excercises such as group work, pairwork, individual preparation, brainstorming, discussion, model situations, video recordings, practice presentation, feedbacks, creating personal experience – learning by doing.